FLASH POINT BY PENSKY-MARTENS CLOSED CUP TESTER - AUTOMATED
Efficient and compact, the NPM 450 is a fully automated Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester with a combination of latest technologies. Due to the unique design, the NPM 450 offers you the best performance thanks to its predictive heating regulation and the air turbine enabling fast sample cooling after the test.
Thought for the user, the NPM 450 includes a revolutionary stirring and dipping arm, with an electric and gas ignition. A single combined system is delivered in standard. The user can automatically switch from gas to electric igniter (regulated automatically).
• Test Temperature Range : Ambient to 410°C
• Flash point detection by thermocouple
• Electric and Gas ignition
• Regulated electric ignitor
• Integrated barometric correction
• One hand easy operation
• 6,4 inch High Definition screen
• Capacitive touch screen
• Standard Methods: A, B, C
• Others: Quick A, Bitumen, Unknown Product, B Modified, Ambient
• User programmable methods (fast heating, automatic pre heating …)
• Fast cooling
• Sample cup holder stand
• Over-temperature protection
• Automatic fire extinguishing system (Nitrogen supply is necessary)
An intuitive software, coupled with a high definition screen, offers you a friendly, user interface, able to follow in real time the information of your tests.
Delivered in standard with the methods A, B & C, the NPM 450 offers you the possibility to create more than 1000 methods with all parameters (pre-heating, stirring, dipping….). Equipped with a capacitive touch screen, the NPM 450 can be used with gloves.
To ensure security, an overheating safety along with fire detection can trigger an automatic N2 extinguisher system. NPM 450 offers a secure operation of the unit.
• Cup and Lid
• Pt 100 probe
• Detection Thermocouple Cable
• Electric Ignitor
Power supply: AC 230V or AC115 V – 50/60 Hz – 4A
Dimensions: (W) 260 x (D) 460 x (H) 185 mm
Weight: 18 kg
Propane/Butane pressure: mini 20-40 mBar max (for gas ignition)
Nitrogen : mini 4 Bar, maxi 12 Bar (for fire extinguisher)